First day of the December and also the first weekend of the month. That means the Thanksgiving and Autumn decorations come down and the Christmas decorations come out and go up. Only 24 more days till Christmas ya know ^_^ Mom and I got all of the Autumn stuff down and put away and most of the Christmas decorations up. We never have been into the heavy decorating and such. Sparse and minimal seems to be the way we go. You come into our house and you're not suffocated by Christmas.
After we got the decorations up, I met up with Lee, Yvonne, and Kyle and we did the mall rat thing. However, before we hit the mall, Lee treated me to a cheese dog at Steak-n-Shake <3 ^_^ We then headed over to the mall and hung out and window shopped and such. There was a wig shop that had some of the most beautiful iridescent hair. I have to find out if I can dye my hair that color easily. We really didn't do much else there. Though, Lee did buy me some dark chocolates ^_^ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment