Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mom time. Lee time ^_^

This morning, mom and I did our usual Sunday routine: ate breakfast out, food shopping, Walmart, and home. But the day was to beautiful to stay indoors for long and mom and I went for a bike ride. It's been a long time since just the both of us went riding together  ^_^ I miss our bike rides. So this was something very nice ^_^ It was just so perfect ^_^ I wish we could have done it longer. But we needed to get home because mom was expecting a Skype call. I cooked lunch for us: tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches ^_^ Mom's on her call now and I'll be heading over to Lee's. For some reason, I really want to see him and feel his presence and him right now. We have no idea what we'll be doing, but I don't care. I need my Lee time <3 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment