Monday, December 3, 2012

Finals next week

Well, next week is finals week for my college classes. After that, I only have homeroom in the mornings for a week, then Winter vacation. From what I understand, the final for a class might not be scheduled at the same time as the original class, and not even on the same day. This is going to be weird o.O But I LOVE weird! hehehe ^_^

I never did finish my novel for National Writers Month. The furthest I got was about 2000 words before I changed my mind and started over again. Yeah, that was my downfall, constantly finding something more interesting to write about than what I was currently writing about o.o Focus, girl, focus! hehe eh yeah. o.o I did like the idea that I was working on and it was throughout all my attempts. The problem was that I kept finding different ways to examine it. Even worse, was that the attempts themselves didn't mesh with one another in a nice way. Otherwise, I could have used them as chapters in the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment