Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reviews

This week is for reviewing for finals. Like I said earlier, next week is finals. I've never did a college level final before, obviously. I have no idea what to expect other than a very long version of our normal tests. In fact, we are given more time to do the final than the length of the normal class. That is for all classes. So, each class has a different final day and time. But I believe I said it in an earlier post. What's interesting is that we're also doing reviews of our professors this week, on scales of 1-5 and an optional written critique of them. It's supposed to be anonymous feed back. But, if you've been with someone  long enough, you'll eventually be able to recognize their mannerisms and styles. So the critique is not truly anonymous. I really don't care. I have no problem with my professor knowing it was my critique they're reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment