A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Friday, December 7, 2012
End of classes
Today was the final day of my college courses. I still have my high school home room to go to, but that's only for a week or so. Next week is finals week for college. Next week is also Kyle's birthday. Yeah, lot's of important things next week. This might be my last blog entry from the college cafeteria for awhile. At least until January when I start up the Spring semester. All of my grades so far are good enough to stay in the program. Actually, they're quite above what is necessary ^_^ My high school counselor wants to talk to me before Winter vacation starts. She wants to find out how I'm doing with college from a personal level vs an academic level. I think in the end, it'll come down to, "do I wish to continue?" My answer will be, "yes."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment