Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another typical Sunday

Today was another typical Sunday. After mom and I reset all the clocks, we headed over to Walmart to do some shopping. I got myself a pair of cargo shorts and capris. After dropping the stuff off at home, we did our normal grocery shopping, had lunch and headed over to my granddad's house. He got himself a new TV and need someone small and flexible enough to get at the cables behind the shelves. I was volunteered >.< We get there and he pulls out the old TV far enough to see how everything's wire. It turns out that my flexibility and smallness wasn't needed after all. The power plug went to the power strip on top of the shelves and their was only one cable to the TV. Oh well lol ^_^  Once we got the new TV in and made sure that it worked, he took us out for an early dinner. Afterwards, we went over to the bookstore by him where I found the latest issue of Blue Canvas, another one of my favorite art magazine ^_^ I got it. I also looked through the books on guitars, but there wasn't much of a selection. Most of the info I could get on the internet. But I was happy with my magazine ^_^ We then did DQ where I got a chocolate dipped cone, my favorite ^_^

I'm tired. It's only 9:40p but it feels like it's almost 11p No, wait. This time last night it was almost 11pm >.< Anyway, I'm going to call Lee and maybe practice my guitar until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment