Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips. LOL ^_^
I spent the evening with Lee tonight. It's almost impossible to see him in school except for a few minutes before Humanities or if I can get to his Language Studies class just as he comes out. He works on Mondays and Tuesdays and some times has to work other days too. And we both have friends we need to hang out with or they might stop being friends. Mom says, "welcome to the real world" when I complain. Anyway, we spent tonight helping me practice my guitar playing. He makes an uber comfy, cuddly chair <3 ^_^ I seem to be getting better, even he admitted that. Still no song beyond "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" But, hey, I getting better ^_^
This morning, mom reminded me about my online curfew >.< A lost friend found me right beside her last night: "omg. i see it now. MLE" LOL ^_^ We stayed up late, like 90 minutes past my curfew. While I didn't get clipped or even scolded, I did get a reminder. Anyway, since I said, "Taytay," just now, she gets another tag :P ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment