A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
NaNoWriMo
I signed up for NaNoWriMo today. That's "National Novel Writing Month." Yup, I'm going to be a novelist ^_^ Well, maybe. I still have to come up with a story idea o.o Basically, the idea is to spent the month of November writing a 50000 word novel. That's about 175 pages. That is a big challenge O.O Even bigger for me since it's now November 5th and I haven't a clue what to write about o.o I had totally forgotten about it until a penpal of mine mentioned that she's participating in it. She started yesterday and already has over 10k of words o.o Anyway, I'm going out to lunch with mom and then maybe over to the bookstore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment