A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Jack's home!
Not my dog, Jack, he's always home. I'm talking about my Jack-o-lantern ^_^ I picked him, and some candy, up at Yvonne's tonight. Most of the Halloween decorations were gone. It's so weird. They were just there last night and now, POOF! Yvonne kept Jack safe for me. The other jack-o-lanterns are huddled on the edge of her yard protecting it from monsters and such. Jack is doing the same duty at my home now ^_^ Yvonne and I just hung out at her house for a couple of hours. I wanted to catch Lee at work. So we both headed downtown. Correction, the three of us headed downtown: Yvonne, myself and Jack ^_^ I left my Hi-Fructose magazine with Yvonne for her to look through. I'm sure we got a few strange looks in town ^_^ So we watched Lee helping his dad from a safe, non-volunteering distance. After awhile, Yvonne decided to head home and Jack and I decided to head home too. After saying our "byes" (not 'good-byes' because those are forever), Lee said his mom wanted to talk with me and he wanted my permission to give her my number. I said okay with my puppy dog head tilt. I don't mind parents having my phone number, I was just curious as to what she wanted. I guess I'll find out if she calls o.O.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment