Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tis a chilly morning

Lee's still asleep and regardless how much I love snuggling, I couldn't sit still for long. Dogs. Yes, two of them that needed to go out. Out in to the cold morning air, dragging me along behind >.< Now, I'm fully awake and Lee isn't. He does make a warm and cozy prop for me as I make this entry and he's ever so cute when he sleeps ^_^

Mom's plan for today is to pick up some stuff from the Asian market, some normal shopping and maybe visit granddad again. She's trying to bring him in to the modern world with Amazon's cloud player and needs to show him how to use it. Very important, since she gifted him an mp3 album from there ^_^ Maybe we will also do the bookstore too.

I smell coffee ^_^ Mom will be awake soon after I give her her coffee. I will soon be hyper after I make myself a cup of mocha: I add instant hot cocoa mix to my coffee ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment