Lee left a little while ago. T_T It's getting dark and windy and cloudy and he didn't want to be caught out in the rain. Anyway, he gave me a friendship bracelet tonight. He made it himself. Sure it was from a kit, but he customized it. Instead of using the beads that came with it, he used five different beads, one for each of my friends' favorite colors: turquoise blue, crimson red, sapphire blue, emerald green, and moss green. for: Kyle, Yvonne, me, him, and Alice. It looks so simple and kiddish and it's so beautiful because it was made by him ^_^ Once he finished tying it on my wrist, I glomped him ^_^ LOL He was almost fully recovered by the time I came back from showing mom the bracelet ^_^ He makes me so happy <3 <3 Then I asked him why his friends weren't part of the bracelet and he mumbled something that he was sort of a loner. Awwww ;_;
And now, for those who don't want to hear about my sickly sweet hunk... :P
Mom and I went back out shopping again. Mom was thinking about doing something different for Christmas and stopped in to Home Depot for some ideas. Afterwards, we did our normal shopping run: the book where I picked up another book that doesn't exist in Kindle format, Micheal's and Best Buy, where I picked up another guitar cord/cable, and finally the grocery store where we finished the last of the food shopping. I practiced my guitar for about an hour then helped mom with dinner. Practiced my guitar some more then Lee came over ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment