Home. Finally ^_^ I wish we didn't have to go visit my uncle tomorrow; I could have stayed out later and who knows what might have happen o.o ^_^
Lee showed up at 6:30p. Mom answered the door and came to fetch me. OMG! He was so handsome!!! My heart flipflopped a million times. He gave me a Hong Kong orchid and softly said that he remembered how I beautiful I looked wearing them the other night. Then, a soft kiss on my cheek *scarlet red* Mom sets the rules, gives me a kiss and hug and whispers in my ear that Lee was right. Lee and I head off.
We get there and my ADD kicks in big time and I'm blissfully lost in it all. Teagan and Mike are there. She sees that I dressed as she suggested. She also notices that I've personalized the "look" ^_^ Alice and Sheila notice too. Kyle was blown away and Yvonne giggled and said she expected nothing less of me ^_^
Ceremonies, tradition, protocol, all soon dissolve into a free for all of music, dance, fun ^_^ Even Sheila seemed to loosen up ^_^ I was still lost in it all. Alice did and reigned me in a couple of times; focused me; centered me. But I didn't care and I still don't care. Lee figured out what was going on and took over from Alice.
It was all over in a blink. Two hours vanished in an instant. Lee took me to Chili's. Expensive for him. Or it would have been if Chili's didn't have the dinner for two special going ^_^ We did dessert at DQ, then he took me home, walked me to the door, but paused in the shadows for a kiss or two or three or more ^_^ <3 <3 So it took us like five or ten minutes to get to my front door. It's not the destination, it's the journey that counts ^_^
Another night to remember. And I'll remember it in my own way: the color and feel of the music, the blissful lostness. Lee. All mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment