Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hump day

Today is officially Hump Day lol ^_^ Well, it would be if I had school this Friday. Looks like I totally forgot that we get Friday off. Some sort of professional day. Either way, it doesn't matter because... I get it off! YaY! ^_^ I'm going to see if mom will extend my curfew Thursday night to 11pm since I don't have school the next day. She probably will ^_^

I keep forgetting how hilarious Teagan's Mike is. He almost had me spewing milk from my nose during lunch ^_^ I hope Teagan keeps him, I like hanging around him ^_^

I wandered down to the thinking pond a little while ago. All the large fish seem to have gone. Probably inside some bird's tummy or turtle's tummy. But the eggs they laid during the summer had hatched awhile ago. Now there's tiny fish everywhere. Way too many to be eaten all up by hungry birds and turtles. The dragonflies aren't as numerous as they were during the summer and the anhinga that fished the pond hasn't been around in a long while. Even the water is dropping. I left my footprint on the shore line today and I'll see how long before it vanishes. It might not be that long since there's supposed to be showers this weekend. Anyway, I guess summer is winding down for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment