Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Curfew and writing

Mom reset my curfew back to 9pm this morning ^_^ YaY ^_^ She said that she keeps forgetting that I'm not a little girl anymore and that I've proven many times that I'm a responsible young woman. Tears go away. Now! Okay, now, where was I? Oh, yeah, 9pm curfew ^_^ We all have 9pm curfews now, except Yvonne o.o She's going to see if she can get hers moved to 9pm too. She has the backing of her brothers ^_^ So, we're keeping our fingers crossed and toes and eyes LOL ^_^

Lunch today was love ^_^ They served yakisoba as one of the options. Yakisoba it stir fried noodles much like stir fried rice but with noodly goodness ^_^ I splurged and did thirds ^_^ And for dessert, a frosted brownie. Though, in my case, brownies as in plural ^_^

I have been reading over my main blog tonight. Ms. Lewis, my 8th grade Language Arts teacher said that keeping a blog or a journal would improve my writing. But, I haven't seen any noticeable improvement since the beginning of my blog and now. But she was right at least in one thing: it's much easier for me to write now than it was before I started my blog. I actually look forward to essay questions now. And writing assignments are quick and fun because I can spend more time actually learning about my topic than dreading the actual writing about it ^_^ Thank you Ms. Lewis... yet again ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment