Sunday, October 9, 2011

Curfew sucks! And an important announcement

Why does my curfew have to be 8pm??? I could have been over at Lee's until 9pm and I don't mind walking home in the rain. I run in it, so what's so bad about walking in it? Grrrr >.< Oh well.

Anyway, I have an announcement to make to my online followers. All my friends already know this, so it's your turn...

Lee is my boy friend ^_^

No, this isn't the step that I talked about. It's more like catching my breath before the step. But it is an important point. I don't think I ever formally announced that Josh was my bf. Everyone just made the assumption that we were bf gf and I let it go at that. But this time, Lee is special and I want you all to know his part in my life. I knew it that very first night but didn't understand. But, now I do.

<3 <3 I love you Lee <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment