Mom and I went over to Micheal's today. I wanted to see if they had any art desks. They did, but they that interesting. We then went over to Best Buy and looked at the tablets to get an idea what the new Kindle Fire might be like ^_^ Then the bookstore but I didn't see anything interesting there. Mom then dropped me off downtown to meet up with Lee, we were txting back and forth most of the day.
It was about dinner time when we met up. He treated me to Taco Bell and almost fainted when he saw how much I could devour LOL ^_^ We went down to the beach because the drummers were there tonight. Lee's dad had Lee's guitar and basically tonight was a repeat of the first two nights with Lee except, this time we were friends ^_^ I danced as usual, but I was also dancing for Lee ^_^ His little sister was there dancing just because. She's such a cutie ^_^ Around 10pm, the drummers began breaking up and we help pack Lee's dad's car. While his dad and sister went for ice cream, Lee and I just kind of stood in the water's edge and watched the gulf. After a little while of quiet, his hand found mine o.o
They gave me a ride home so I wouldn't miss curfew. I still don't know exactly where Lee lives and he's still not seen the inside of my house. Maybe be soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment