Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween costumes

I have a working idea for my costume finally ^_^ I'm going to sketch it out first before I elaborate on it ^_^ But it consists of a Carnival mask and long dress and appropriate makeup for an unearthly undead witchy feeling ^_^ Alice is going as a goth vampire: black dress, very pale complexion, black makeup and such. ^_^ Yvonne is going as a zombie ^_^ And Kyle is going as a werewolf ^_^ I still don't know what Lee is going as, but he doesn't know what I'm going as either. So, I guess we're even there o.o I still haven't come up with an idea for a birthday present for him yet. That needs to be priority. I still like the idea of playing a song for him on my guitar. I'll do that in addition to getting him a present ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment