A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Cupcakes
I stopped past my locker on the way to lunch Humanities after lunch and found jammed in my locker door, a note. This was like the first one: a blue musical note. No words. Nothing. But it spoke to my heart <3 I looked around to find him, but nothing >.< I even waited outside my class until the bell. Nothing >.< A few moments later, my phone vibrates, "Did you get my note? :)" The rest of the days seems to drag on and on and on. I finally get home, changed and ride downtown to the coffee shop where he's already waiting ^_^ We get our mochas and find an out of the way booth. He's being so sweet, asking me how my day was and such and then excuses himself for the bathroom. When he comes back, he's carry this humongous chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles O.O He sets it down in front of me, "a cupcake for my cupcake." OMG, he is such a dorky sweetie ^_^ We share it but I think I ate most of it ^_^ I love him so much <3
Labels:
Lee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment