Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dance last night

Okay, I'm home now. I ended up sleeping over at Yvonne's because it was too late to call mom. Mom had given permission for the sleep over anyway ^_^

So, Yvonne and I meet up at Teagan's. Mike is there looking way cool ^_^ It doesn't take him long to send me into a fit of giggles. Teagan's not amused since by that time it was my turn for makeup assistance ^_^ After a few failed attempts which ended with Mike being chased out of the house to hang with Teagan's brothers, I finally got it right. Nothing as good as at the mall, but 1000 times better than I would have done by myself. I think even Kyle noticed me this time (he arrived while Mike was in exile outside). Around 6:30p we piled into Teagan's mom's mini van and head to the dance.

The dance was a blast! OMG! I so loved it! While the "couples" spent most of their time together and such, Kyle, Yvonne and myself took turns dancing with each other, by ourselves and all together. Several times while Kyle and Yvonne were elsewhere and I was doing my wallflower impression, guys would come up to me and ask me to dance. Heck yes! Like I said, I had a blast! The dance ended around 9pm and we all head over to the pizza shop for more pizza. Eventually, Yvonne and I ended up at her house and we sat around being "interrogated" by her parents and brothers and comparing notes until we fell asleep.

Anyway, mom will be up very soon and I get to be "interrogated" by her ^_^ We're then going to head up to granddad's and do some shopping and such and hopefully stop at my favorite Chinese restaurant for a late lunch ^_^ So, I need to logoff and deglitter and un-princess myself back into plain Emily ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment