Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday pizza, drums, and a mocking bird

It's Pizza Night and I can't just ignore pizza with mom ^_^ Anyway, after dinner, I'm going to head over to the beach to see if the drummers are there tonight. They vary their nights, sometimes coming on Fridays and sometimes on Saturdays. They've also been there on Sundays but that's rare. I'm going to dress for dancing and fun ^_^ It might be officially autumn, but it's still summer like temps here ^_^

There's a mocking bird here that, in addition to the normal bird songs, has picked up cell phone rings and video game sounds O.O I was outside listening to the birds and thought I heard a cell phone ring of in the distance. Just a few rings. Okay, so I ignore it, not my phone. A few moments later, I hear laser blasts from a video game. o.O So i start listening more carefully and discover they're all coming from a mocking bird in the woods O.O LOL

Yvonne will be over in a little bit and probably Kyle a bit later too. We'll hang out here, eat pizza then head over to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment