Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Worries and new rules

OMG! Lee got worried and came over tonight O.O I was stunned. He said that he didn't see me in school today and that I wasn't responding to his txtmsgs and calls so he came over to check on me O.O Now my mom knows about him >.< Anyway, he has a gas powered scooter and took me cruising around the neighborhood on  it ^_^ There wasn't much room on it so I had to hold him tight. It was difficult to get going but we figured it out ^_^ But, now even the few neighbors that I have know about him o.o When he brought me home, he was low on gas so mom gave him some of ours for the weed eater. Apparently his scooter uses a mix of oil and gas like our weed eater.

Anyway, mom's changing my curfew time. It's been getting dark around 8pm here. So starting Sunday, my curfew on school nights is 8pm and 10pm on non-school nights, unless I have her permission to stay out later. Lee's curfew is 9pm and midnight.

I've been practicing my guitar tonight and I have a new problem. My fingers no longer bother me, but now my wrist does. It gets stiff and sore and a tad painful to move for awhile after I finish. I hope this goes away soon too. I hope there's nothing really wrong o.o Well, the pain has gone away, so back to practicing ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment