Friday, September 16, 2011

Sleep over and sad news

'Tis Friday night and I had fun. I met up with my friends downtown because we wanted to see a movie. But we didn't because we couldn't find any that we liked. So instead, we just hung around the pizza place and pigged out on pizza and soda. I had milk instead because mom doesn't like me all hyper on a sugar-caffeine buzz lol ^_^ Afterwards, Kyle, Yvonne and I headed over to my house and hung out. Alice and Sheila and Teagan and Mike went their own "couple" ways. It's late and they're still here and mom gave them permission to sleep over so that's what they're going to do ^_^ Soooo, time for me to post this and demo some more on my guitar for them ^_^

But, sad news before sign off: Taytay's grampa died before she could get there. I'm so sorry Taytay *hugs tightly* The funeral is tomorrow and she should be home by Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment