Saturday, September 3, 2011

Morning

I'm home from the beach and de-sanded now ^_^ Just waiting on my hair to finish drying before wandering off again.

I slept over at a friend's house last night. I almost got in trouble with mom because I forgot about the time. I'm supposed to be home by 11pm on Friday and Saturday nights, but I was still at my friend's house. At least my friend's mom vouched for me when I called mom. Mom gave me permission to sleep over because it was way late.

I got home around 7, 7:30 this morning, took the dogs for a quick run and got changed into my swimsuit. Mom and I then headed to the beach for a few hours. Met up with Yvonne and her brothers there and just enjoyed ourselves.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing the rest of the day though. It's a three day weekend so I have plenty of time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment