I love my kitty ^_^
A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Morning Meditation and Kitty
Do you know how hard it is to do yoga and meditate while your kitty is demanding attention? I was sitting on the floor, trying to meditate when Sasha decided that she absolutely needed some attention. She climbs into my lap, starts brush her head against my hands and finally gives up and puts her face in mine like, "hellooooo?" >.< So I give up and pet and scritch her and such. She's happy and wanders off. A little bit later, I'm doing yoga and she's back again for even more attention >.< Even now, as I type this, she's sitting right next to my hands ready to intervene the moment I stop typing >.<
Labels:
Sasha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment