This morning mom and I went to Walmart for some groceries then to Publix for the rest of the groceries that we don't get at Walmart. After we got home, I did my eyes up like an emo girl. Mom just rolled her eyes when she saw me ^_^ I don't know why I did it, but I just felt like it I guess. Around 11:30am we went over to grand dad's and then from there we all went out. We stopped in the asian market to get some teas and chestnuts and Japanese "cookies." After that, we stopped past a hardware store to pick up some things. Then we went and got an early dinner, like around 3pm early. But it was sooo good. I had me some shoofly pie and was bouncing off the walls the rest of the time we were out ^_^ But it was sooo good LOL ^_^ We stopped past Best Buy where I looked at the tablets and got myself a copy of "Sherlock Holmes" then over to the book store where there was this guy from my school trying to flirt with me ^_^ He's funny ^_^.
Anyway, I'm home and showered and munching chestnuts ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment