During lunch today, I wandered over to the music classes and talked with one of the teachers regarding my guitar. Basically, I asked him if I should be learning on a right-handed guitar considering that I'm kind of left-handed. He said that I should learn the way that I'm comfortable with learning. o.O Double-talk >.< Anyway, he did tell me that some people such as Jimi Hendrix, played a right-handed guitar upside down with the strings reversed to make it equivalent to a lefty. Some lefties actually learned to play a right-handed guitar, right-handed and some just learned to play it upside down without changing the strings. Stuff to think about. In fact, when I got home today, I did take a look at what I would need to do to reverse the strings and did do some googling on it too. Anyway, for now, I'll continue learning to play right-handed. Speaking of which, I didn't practice last night. I was playing Half Life and lost track of the time T_T What I did notice, is that when I picked up my guitar this morning and practiced, I seemed to be better at it and my fingers didn't bother me as much. I'm guessing that I should take a break every once in awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment