Friday, September 9, 2011

Pizza and dancing

Me voy esta noche a la danza. Me voy con mis amigos. Está lloviendo pero yo voy todavía.

Tonight is pizza night and it's also the night of my first high school dance. I still have no idea why they're doing a dance. But, heck, I don't care ^_^

Mom is going to be home early with pizza so I'll have time to eat and get ready. Then she's going to drop me off at Teagan's and pick me up later after the dance. Teagan is going to supervise Yvonne's and my attempts to do make ourselves look "presentable" >.< Her mom is going to drop us off at the dance. So far, all my friends will be there though only Alice and Sheila and Teagan and Mike are the only couples. It's informal so we get to wear almost anything we want. I'm still not sure if I'm going the jeans and a top route yet. Teagan would probably be peeved if I showed up like that >.< lol ^_^

Anyway, got to go now. I need to decide on what to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment