I can't think straight after tonight o.o
Pizza night. I hung out with Yvonne and Kyle until mom got home with pizza. After quickly eating, I got a ride downtown with mom so I could meet up with Lee. We went to the tea shop again and I did a mocha tonight. I've had a craving for one for awhile now. We talked some then went over to watch the free movie. They do one downtown every Saturday, but had one tonight too. It was "Howl's Moving Castle" one my most favorites. I always cry during it like I did tonight. When Lee saw my tears, he asked if I was alright. I nodded and mumbled "yeah," and without thinking about it, I cuddled up against him and watched the movie. He never said a word about it, never made a "move," just held me and every once in awhile, stroked my hair. I think I'm his and he doesn't even know it. Or doesn't want me. After the movie, we wandered over to the ice cream shop and he bought me a triple chocolate cone. He wouldn't let me pay for it myself. I tried to give him an evil look once we got outside. But all that it got out of him was that he thought my eyes were beautiful. I'm so freaking confused. Even mom noticed something wrong o.o And what did she say? Nothing! She just smiled o.o
No comments:
Post a Comment