Monday, September 19, 2011

Thunderstorm

Just made it home in time. While I love the thunder and rain and lightning, thunderstorms at dusk spook me. It's just something about them coming in as the sun is going down and I'm outside, away from shelter. Maybe because the already dark clouds grow even darker as the sun sets. But I also kind of like that spooky feel ^_^ And speaking of spooky, when we were at Targets yesterday, I saw some of the most beautiful masquerade masks, like the ones they wear for Carnival in Italy. I can imagine being at a masquerade ball, wearing a shimmering gown, knowing my identity is hidden behind such a beautiful mask. dancing gracefully with another masked dancer. All that we can see of each other are our eyes. Okay, I'm being silly. But still, I might make myself such a mask ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment