Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thinking

After school today, I wandered down to my "thinking pond." That's the pond where I usually just sit and watch and listen and smell as the world goes by, often lost in thought. Of, if I'm lucky, lost in nothingness. Alice must have sixth and seventh senses because she knew that I was just a little confused and exactly where to find me. So we talked for awhile about nothing in particular. Then we went over to her house and talked some more about the way things change, how people change, even me, how we'll always be there for each other, about him, you know, deep stuff that only bffs can talk about. I feel so safe with her. She could always calm me down even when I'm hyper bouncing.

I have a ton of txtmsgs that I haven't looked at yet. They started arriving during Humanities. Since I went into my Humanities class through the teachers' lounge today, I have an idea who the txtmsgs are from. I need to respond or risk losing another.

No comments:

Post a Comment