It looks like we get this Friday off from school too ^_^ That makes a second three day weekend in a row! Yes! I think it's because of Good Friday. I would have thought we got Monday off with Sunday being Easter and all. But instead we get Friday off.
I was missing Lee last night. He helps his Dad on Mondays and Tuesdays and sometimes on Wednesdays. I really wanted to just be with him even if it's doing nothing. I tried playing my guitar, but it just made me miss him even more. I almost never get to see him in school because of our class schedule. If we do get to see each other, it's only for a few minutes before I go in to Music Theory. I'll be able to see him for a little bit after class tonight since we usually go back his house to drop Hannah off before dropping me home.
I'll be going to dance class in a little while with Lee's mom and little sister. We have so much fun ^_^ Anyway, I need to get ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment