Today turned out to be chore day especially in the yard. Mom decided that since we haven't had any fish in the pond, and it had a huge hole in it from an armadillo, that we sound get rid of it. I don't want to because where are all the frogs going to go to make news frogs o.O? Eventually she said that I could have a small "pond" as my own. By small think kids' wading pool. We had one of those for awhile so the dogs could play in it. It started leaking and we got rid of it.
Anyway, we started tearing up the old pond. We also worked in the garden preparing it for Summer, mowed the lawn which hasn't needed it since before Thanksgiving. I also went through my old shoes and got rid of the ones that I haven't worn in like forever (that's like four pairs) and the same with clothes. Basically mom had me clean up my room >.< It's kind of weird looking at my floor and not seeing a pile of shoes ^_^ lol
Mom's letting me have my wings back for a little bit at night. I can come online for only an hour each night. It's only an hour, but it's an hour more than she's been letting me do. Hopefully I'll have my full wings back by my birthday ^_^
- Posted from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment