I was searching for swim mask and snorkel and instead found my rollerblades, not like I lost them or anything. I'm easily distracted and the rollerblades jumped out in front of me and said, "here we are! Here we are! Let's go rollerblading Em." How could I resist such cuteness LOL ^_^ So, Yvonne and I went over to the skate park and rollerbladed until dinner time. A lot of peeps there were better than either of us, but we were better than even more of the other peeps o.O Oh, that sounded like the beginning of a word problem from math O.o LOL
After dinner, we met back at the park, this time Lee and Kyle were there. Kyle has rollerblades but Lee has a skateboard. If I knew that he was bring that, I would have brought mine instead. We goofed off and showed off until near curfew and then headed home.
Mom is going to let me upload my posts at night if I want to. I have to write them out on my iPad first, then let her know so she can unlock the internet for me. She usually lets me do things on the internet even if my wings have been clicked as long as I'm quick and it's important, like school projects and such.
No comments:
Post a Comment