Today is my dad's birthday ^_^ I sent him an ecard that I created for him in my digital art class. And when he comes to spend my birthday with me, we'll also celebrate his ^_^ Mom's birthday isn't until July, so we probably won't be doing a triple birthday this time.
This is the last week of the FCAT junk. Next week, we get back to doing real stuff.
Mom gave me my wings back for the weekend starting Friday nights and ending Sundays after dinner. I forgot about the time last night and got yelled at o.o Anyway, what that means is that I can come online on a school night only for an hour and only when mom is home. On weekends and non-school nights, I can come online for as long as I want as long as it isn't too long. Hmm, that's a lot of longs in that sentence ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment