Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Clothing designer

Lee doesn't have to help his dad tonight, so I'll be with him after dinner ^_^ <3

Prom is in about six weeks. I have no idea what I want to wear or even if I'm going yet. Okay, let's say that I'm going. That leaves the problem of what to wear. That means, Teagan. I really haven't hung out with Teagan much since last Summer. Not like she would miss me much; she does have Mike ^_^ Anyway, she likes dressing me up. I'm her living doll. She does get irritated that I tweak the outfit she's put together for me. Usually I tweak them when she forgets that they're for me and I don't want to be someone else. But most of the time, she remembers and gives me freedom to choose bits and pieces. Sometimes, she ignores my wishes and forces something on me. Usually, after it over being annoyed, it turns out to be better than my tweaks ^_^ My "gypsy" outfit is one of those. She put it together from some of her older clothes that didn't fit anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment