I was out running with my dogs earlier tonight. I'm doing about 19 mins for a 5k run. I know I could do better if I pushed myself, but it's not important. I just enjoy running with my dogs. I feel like we're a small pack of "wolves" ^_^ I wish Lee would come running, then him and I would be the Alphas of our pack ^_^
I've been thinking of changing the name of this blog. I'm tired of creating a new blog for each year. So, I was thinking about just tacking on, "and Beyond" to the current name, thus: "Emily: The High School Years and Beyond." I don't know. Seems a little bit wordy. And "years" as in plural, probably won't apply very much after this year. It looks like I will be doing some college level classes ^_^ and maybe even all college level classes O.O next year ^_^ People suggest that I take one or two classes during summer to see if I can handle college. Maybe they're right. I need to add that to the list of things to think about for this summer. If I do a class or two, then I won't be able to do camp, not like I already have a camp in mind. That's on the list too, decide what camp to go to. lol ^_^
- Posted from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment