Saturday, April 21, 2012

New keyboard and local shopping

I got a new wireless keyboard today for my iPad and that's what I'm typing this entry with ^_^ This thing is so cool ^_^ It's almost the same weight as my iPad.

Anyway, a bad storm is coming in this weekend. It rained tons last night, but had cleared up by the time Lee left this morning. Around 10am, it started getting dark and cloudy again and by noon it was raining. After awhile, it let up and just drizzled for the rest of the afternoon.

After Lee left this morning, mom and I went to the farmers' market and got some peaches and tomatoes and other nummy things. Then we went to the butcher's and stocked up on meat for the next month or two or three o.o. After lunch, we did the Dollar Tree and then stopped at Goodwill. Both of those stores have cool stuff for almost nothing ^_^

- Posted from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment