Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tornado warnings

About 11pm last night, all the local stations started flashing tornado warnings for where I lve. I went outside to see if I could see anything. It was eerie out there. It seemed like the clouds were glowing softly and zipping through the sky. There were patches of stars popping in and out and it was a little chilly. I listened closely and didn't hear anything that sound like a train. They say that a tornado sounds like a huge train heading your way. I was outside for like 30 minutes before I decided that I had better go to bed. I watched the warnings again, actually watched them completely through this time, and found out that warning was in effect to 7am Sunday morning O.O That's all night long and until the sun came up. Well, it's now 7:10am and no signs of any tornados. Tornados seem to like the night and the dark. I wonder if they're some sort of evil spirit that runs from the sun o.O

Oh, and HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!

- Posted from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment