Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Winter day

Today was weird weather-wise. It was chilly and the sky was perfectly clear. Just like a winter day. I wish that I didn't have school. I would have loved being outside today. I would have spent all day outside o.o

I cut my finger by accident this afternoon. I was cutting up an apple and slipped. Bloody mess o.o I quickly rinsed it off and wrapped it in a paper towel then ran to the medicine cabinet for a band aide. I was able to get the band aide on, but it almost instantly bled through o.o So I had to use gauze and first aid tape to make a better bandage. It seemed to have stopped bleeding, but I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it really has. What's bad, is that I can't play guitar since the bandage gets in the way of my chords o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment