Friday, April 20, 2012

Early birthday present ^_^

I get home from school today thinking that I'll quickly change and then go running before meeting up with Lee. But it didn't work out that way because mom was home early o.O It turns out that she was expecting a delivery. On my bed was this triangular cardboard box. Mom said it was for me from my dad and gave me the card that came with it, a birthday card. So I rip open the card and read it. He's going to be home for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I'm so happy!!!!!! He also said he wants to hear me with my present. Mom said I could open it early so I did. It's another guitar! It's a Carlo Robelli acoustic guitar O.O I don't know why he did it but I love it. <3 I miss him so much ;_; But I'm going to see him in a couple of weeks and on my birthday! ^_^

I got it tuned and tried to play a few chords but it's harder than my electric guitar. I have to hold the strings down harder and my fingers start hurting very fast. It's like learning all over again. Lee keeps kissing my fingers when they start hurting to make them better LOL ^_^ <3 <3 It's also bigger and I have to wrap my arm around it. But what is really cool about it, is that I can feel the sound against me when I play. That is so cool ^_^

- Posted from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment