A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Three days off ^_^
How cool is that! ^_^ Three whole days ^_^ Actually, just two days. Mom's friend is visiting Florida and we're going to spend the day with her on Saturday. So, yes, two days, tomorrow and Sunday. I dug out my finger paints this afternoon. Yes, I still finger paint. Though, it's more like a full contact sport. I end up with almost as much paint on my as on the canvas LOL ^_^ Some of the paints are old and almost gone, so I also dug out my poster paints. They say they're non-toxic and washable. I also found the body paints that I got for my birthday last year. There's still some left, not much, but some. I don't think Lee has ever seen me in my "paint" mode lol ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment