Monday, January 16, 2012

Alice's day

Alice wasn't able to hang out until around noon. But we got to hang out for the rest of the afternoon ^_^ It's been so long since only both of us hung out together. I missed her and she me ^_^ I met up with her at her house. We played old video games on her Wii: Spyro the Dragon and Tennis and Cow Racing. Cow Racing was hilarious. We both forgot how to play and kept crashing our cows >.< LOL Afterwards, we went over to Walmart to do some clothes shopping. She wanted something new to start off the last half of the year. While looking around, I found these really cool blue and black striped leggings. What's weird is that they were the only ones there. But they had a tag and they were cheap. They're now mine ^_^ Alice got herself this beautiful emerald green top. Emerald green is her favorite color and blue is mine ^_^ So we both found treasure ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Awhh, sounds like what best friends are like C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her so much <3 <3 <3 We've been best friends for like forever. ^_^

      Delete