Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday routine

Today was yet again, another typical Sunday routine: Burger King for breakfast, Walmart, bookstore and finally the grocery store. I did pick up the latest issues of Juxtapoz and Hi-Fructose. Of course, when Yvonne heard that I had them, she popped over to help me look through them lol ^_^ Love you Yvonne <3 ^_^ We also got a ton of fruit from the grocery store. I guess mom's back into the eating healthy thing even though we did a pizza party Friday night o.O

No school tomorrow or Tuesday. So what am I going to do o.O? LOL ^_^ I think I'm going to spend one day with just Lee and the other with just Alice. I haven't hung out with just her for some time and I kind of miss her. She is after all my bestest friend <3 ^_^ I'll probably see if she wants to hang out tomorrow since Tuesday is my dance class with Lee's mom and little sister. Hanging out with Lee on Tuesday would make going to class easy for his mom since she won't have to pick me up ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Awhhh , I'd pop over if I was your friend C: LOL & I haven't had pizza for a long time either. I wish I didn't have school on Tuesday but unfortunately for me, winter break ends today! ); & have fun at your dance class tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ My winter break ended on January 2nd. This four day weekend was because of a national holiday Monday and a Teacher's day today. Tomorrow starts the last half of my school year.

      Delete