Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gifts

Typical Sunday routine except no Burger King for breakfast o.o Walmart, dollar store, groceries. Afterwards, Lee came over with some presents for me O.O One was Lego set, sort of a cross between "The Mummy" and "Star Gate" I guess he knew that I love Legos. It would be hard not to know after stepping barefoot on some of the bricks that escaped being put away LOL Poor Lee ^_^ And the other gift was a blue Hexbug. That thing moves like a cockroach O.O Poor Sasha was "attacked" by it. Even though it just moves randomly, it seem to have a mind of its own and chased her off the floor LOL Of course Tom and Jack had to come and see what was going on and decided that they might kill it by barking at it. It ignored them and in fact started chasing Jack LOLOLOLOL In case you didn't know, Tom and Jack are my dogs. They each weigh a few pounds more than me. I love them so much ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment