Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hot cocoa, yes. Mocha, no.

It was perfect weather after school to take my pups for a run. They loved it ^_^ I love running with them too ^_^ After I got cleaned up and ate dinner with mom, I met up with Lee downtown and he treated me to some hot cocoa. I really wanted a hot mocha, but he said I was hyper enough without the caffeine >.< lol ^_^ We mostly just cuddled and talked about things like the SAT and college and music school and such. Neither of us had thought much about next year. I'm planning on jumping over to college instead of continuing high school. He's planning on finishing high school before looking at music colleges and academies and such.

I was getting hungry again so he took me to Taco Bell for more food. Then he walked me home and said that my kisses tasted spicy. He called me his spicy girl LOL ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment