Friday, January 20, 2012

Movie night

Just finished watching "The Crow" That was an ancient movie. No cell phones. No computers. A record player. Special effects were simple but not bad. The story was kind of interesting. I guess the movie was over okay. We don't think we're going to watch another movie tonight.

Instead, Lee is hooking my guitar up so he can teach me some more. He says that I need the practice, which is true ^_^ So as soon as he unhooks my guitar cable from my computer and hooks it up out here, I'll be off.

I'm taking Intro to Music Theory as one of my classes. Like I said in a previous post, I want to be able to talk with Lee about one of the things he loves most: music. Music in away, brought us together. Music is my personal gift to him. I love to look in his eyes when I make it just for him. I love him so much <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment