Sunday, January 8, 2012

New TV

Well, mom did it. She bought a new TV for her room and it's very nice ^_^ I need one for mine now. We spent most of the morning searching for a place that actually had one in stock at the price mom wanted. Once we got it home finally, it took both of us to carry out the old one which we took to Best Buy to be recycled. After there, we did our normal Sunday shopping stuff: bookstore, Walmart, groceries. We did stop at Home Depot to price out cables for the new TV, but mom decided to wait and make sure that she really needed them. When we got home and put all the groceries away, I helped mom set her TV up. Being small and bendy, I was given the task of doing the cables and wires and such. It was a very dangerous task. I was attacked by dust bunnies and cob webs. No spiders luckily o.o Once we got it all setup and wired and such, we gave it test run. Like I said, it's very nice. Mom's still in her room watching it lol ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment