Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rubber balls and guitars

Lee spent the night last night ^_^ We snuggled up in front of the TV watching Austin City Limits and fell asleep ^_^ <3 He came with us this morning for breakfast then we dropped him off at his house and did our shopping. One of the things he recommended for me to do is to get a "Pinkie" ball and just squeeze it. The idea was that by squeezing it, I my fingers would get stronger and I would be able to fret better on my guitar. Makes sense. He said that a "Pinkie" ball is a brand of pink rubber ball. He would get me one if I wanted him to or if I couldn't find one in the store. Well, I didn't find a true "Pinkie" ball, but I found a ball like it for a dollar. So, I've been smooshing on and off all day. However, there's a problem. Sasha my cat decided that it's her ball and she tries to take it from me anytime she sees me with it >.< LOL She's so cute ^_^ And my dogs think it's theirs and watch me closely hoping that I would throw it for them ^_^ My animals are so silly ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment