A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Guitar practice
I'm home tonight. Lee's working with his dad and my friends are busy do other stuff. So it's just me and my guitar. I made an interesting discovery. When I first got my guitar, I was practicing almost every day but not getting far. I did make improvements from when I first started, but I seemed to have stopped getting any better. At times it seemed that I was getting worse >.< Well, this weekend, because of the SAT and stuff, I didn't really get much time to practice. When I finally did find the time, I found that I could play better than before I took a break. O.O It looks like the same principle holds for guitar playing as it does for running: take a break.
Labels:
Guitar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment