Finals are over for me as of today ^_^ All of my projects have been turned in and tomorrow is going to be more or less play time. What's more awesome is that this will be a four day weekend! YAY! lol ^_^
After school, Yvonne, Kyle, Lee, and myself hung out at the thinking pond. The water is almost crystal clear because of the season. Algae likes the warmth of summer to grow and dies off in winter. So, without the algae, you can see straight down to the bottom of all but the deepest parts. In the Everglades, the water is crystal clear all year round even thought it's a swamp.You can easily see about three or four meters down which is awesome because sometimes you can see a gator lying on the bottom, just chilling or waiting for a meal to pass by. I love the Everglades and I hope I can go back next summer. Maybe even Lee can come ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment